Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

I guess it's time for the reveal...

Not Kate Bekinsale
    Not Mona Lisa
    Not Alyssa Milano...

But it is.....nope...you tell me..
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Nicole Kidman //
    I don't know actreeses darth jim!

Vanaj, you said she's a famous/popular actress.. so how come I don't know her? (Not that my knowledge is the bar for an actress' "popularity", ofcourse ).
    Last edited by cherish; April 13th, 2006 at 06:25 PM.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Vanaj, you said she's a famous/popular actress.. so how come I don't know her? (Not that my knowledge is the bar for an actress' "popularity", ofcourse ).
    I'll bet you know her...here is her picture from the TV show where she was the STAR....
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    I'll bet you know her...here is her picture from the TV show where she was the STAR....
    I'm sorry. I don't know what TV show either. I'm more into movies, you see. (That's also what I meant with "popular" especially, I'm not from U.S. )
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I'm sorry. I don't know what TV show either. I'm more into movies, you see. (That's also what I meant with "popular" especially, I'm not from U.S. )
    See if this rings a bell...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9072968/
    Jim

Nope. I believe that show wasn't aired from my country. If it did, then I didn't follow it.
    I mostly know internationally "known" movie actors/actresses.

// She still has nice eyes though.

Nope. I believe that show wasn't aired from my country. If it did, then I didn't follow it.
    I mostly know internationally "known" movie actors/actresses.

// She still has nice eyes though.
    She's been on TV/Movies for the last 27 years...Was also on Sabrina the Teenage Witch ??
    Jim

I know Melissa Joan Hart played Sabrina in that show.

// But I don't know the names of those who played her aunts, and Harvey.

I know Melissa Joan Hart played Sabrina in that show.

// But I don't know the names of those who played her aunts, and Harvey.
    She palyed a friend of MJH...from 2000-2003
    Last edited by Vanaj; April 13th, 2006 at 07:48 PM.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    She palyed a friend of MJH...
    Yeah, I read in that link you posted. But I still don't know her. Well, now I know.

Any other photo for us to guess? (Preferably movie actresses )

Yeah, I read in that link you posted. But I still don't know her. Well, now I know.

Any other photo for us to guess? (Preferably movie actresses )
    leme look....
    Jim

This should be easy....
    Jim

Shania Twain?

Shania Twain?
    OK I give up...your turn...maybe start a new post under this topic..
    Jim

Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast