CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Quote Originally Posted by NatThoelecke
    I'm just preferential to brunettes.
    HEY WOO HOO! I'm a brunette! gooooooOOO browns...

Quote Originally Posted by gurleygirl
    I thought all guys liked blonds?
    Well ... no ... Just read:

Quote Originally Posted by nohero
    If you would have read older thread's some of you might know that I am fond of black hair. YSG should remember that, we had a great discussion on this, fetish? fetish to have a fetish?
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by NatThoelecke
    Nope. Just another stereotype.
    I didn't mean to imply I don't like blondes. I'm just preferential to brunettes. Appearance is just what initially attracts me to a girl; and I think that may be true for the rest of the guys who have posted on this thread as well.
    I agree with you here. As diverse as people are in the world, so are their individual preferences on hair colors, etc.

And i think initial attraction in appearance applies to all, male or female. I'll admit that what initially gets my attention is one's appearance. Coz, that's the first thing we "see" w/ our literal eyes. But ofcourse, what truly matters is the person inside (their character, attitude, quirks, humor, etc). Ofcourse, now it depends on the person if he/she wants to cling onto the image (he/she felt attracted to at first) as the 'inner person' of that individual.

/* Oh no.... i think talk too much... */
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    Ok, here it goes...

For Max...
    ohh man, I thought you get my taste.. this is NOT!!!
    I like bettr the one's u give to hannes

Hurry up guys , before sheriff bust me for that
    I think we should Encript the pics to fool the "sheriff"'s eyes... like this pics of mine, notice there is hidden secret behind that ugly pic ....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    I will only keep Natalie from these three. And I will recreate a trio with Angelina and Keira... At this point I have Padme, the queen of Naboo and leader of the Republic resistance, Lara Croft and Princess Guinevere... I'm wonder if these strong characters can get along...
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    ohh man, I thought you get my taste.. this is NOT!!!
    I like bettr the one's u give to hannes
    Ok gang, its up to you, take it or leave it My job is to smuggle the pic into the CG borders. And in this first installement, I managed very few, you guys can trade them you on your own. I know that I've missed others like YSG, Ovidiv, rest-leo and NatThoelecke, but sit tight guys, the next shipment is on the way, you'll get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    I think we should Encript the pics to fool the "sheriff"'s eyes... like this pics of mine, notice there is hidden secret behind that ugly pic ....
    I have a better plan, they say, *if you can't beat him, then join him*. So....what u think? No, you get it the other way wrong, I mean how about if sheriff join us, I'm thinking to send a gift of the best samples from the next shipment for sheriff. So, expect only 2 for each of you in the gang and rest will be for him. But I'm not sure about his taste.

Also, Mick is there, my filth mind tells me Mick will be easy, he likes chicks with guns, so there is a chance to get him with us and coperate us in this buiness (smuggling). I hope we can have good business relationship with him, but we gotta do somethng about sheriff man. You can take that job or anyone else here, find out whats the preferences of him.

This will be operation *Big Hunt*. Don't panic, you'll have the best seal team (cilu, NoHero, Hanns, Ovidiv, YSG and offcourse me) at your back to get you back in one piece

All right team, FALL IN, ok...Max will run point for us and leutinent Hannes will stick to hips, if he (Max) breath, we breath, if he piss, we help. NoHero is an expert, when he'll neutrialize the threats, he'll lauch green flairs and we'll wait for the cavelery. Make no mistakes gentlemen, we're in fight of our lives...against the greatest battalion commander in the entire CG, I s_h_i_t you not. Any questions???? START OUT!!!

All right team, FALL IN, ok...Max will run point for us and leutinent Hannes will stick to hips, if he (Max) breath, we breath, if he piss, we help. NoHero is an expert, when he'll neutrialize the threats, he'll lauch green flairs and we'll wait for the cavelery. Make no mistakes gentlemen, we're in fight of our lives...against the greatest battalion commander in the entire CG, I s_h_i_t you not. Any questions???? START OUT!!!
    Uhmm... this guy might help...
    Click here...
    Last edited by che_rish; April 7th, 2005 at 11:21 PM.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Hmmm, ok...Plan B.

Team, as we know that we have gurleygirl & che_rish with us here (hay, don't get any wrong ideas ), we need one more female member here to form something like "Charlies Angles", although there is no Charlie among us, but that can be figure out later.

If plan A fails, then we'll fall back to plan B, meanwhile the plan A is in progress, the other participents (who are not involve in operation big hunt) can workout on this and find the thrid member for angles.

Good luck team

Over & out.

Quote Originally Posted by che_rish
    Uhmm... this guy might help...
    Click here...
    Hmmm, who is this guy? Jammy Bond? I'll keep him as a backup. In case both plans (A & B) fails, then we'll have no option, coz the subject (sheriff) will be at our tails by then and we'll needing him there.

Good work Angle

Hmmm, ok...Plan B.

Team, as we know that we have gurleygirl & che_rish with us here (hay, don't get any wrong ideas ), we need one more female member here to form something like "Charlies Angles", although there is no Charlie among us, but that can be figure out later.

If plan A fails, then we'll fall back to plan B, meanwhile the plan A is in progress, the other participents (who are not involve in operation big hunt) can workout on this and find the thrid member for angles.

Good luck team

Over & out.
    Ooooh! Sounds like a plan!
    Im excited to meet the third member...

Thumbs up Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

She isn’t born yet . can be smuggled from unknown place a new mission assigned.....

Hmmm, who is this guy? Jammy Bond? I'll keep him as a backup. In case both plans (A & B) fails, then we'll have no option, coz the subject (sheriff) will be at our tails by then and we'll needing him there.

Good work Angle
    Glad to help. Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by worthly.unpredictable
    She isn’t born yet . can be smuggled from unknown place a new mission assigned.....
    But we can't wait for that. We must have to eliminate any possible factor that can jeopardize the entire mission. There has to be some alternative. If we didn't find anyone then we'll have to forget plan B. I won't send any of team in until I'm sure about the consiquences. I can't put them at stacks and this is a serious threat to the operation. The sheriff has to be taken down, no matter what.

I appriciate your concerns and welcome you to Franz & Sissi headquaters. Swore the oath of Franz & Sissi federation, to protected it against all enemies, forigen & domestic and keep the business of Franz & Sissi alive, at the pain of death.

As you see that we have alot to do, most of the teams will be busy in the opeatoions, I would urge you to step forward and keep the original subject (sexiest actress campaign) alive.

I guess we have been enough off-topic, so lets carry on the business. Dear participants (other then the teams in the operations at the frontiers), you can carry on your business in piece, I assure you that we'll do anything to protect the integrity of the business of F&S as we are doing.

Good luck and move on the sexiest actress campaign. So...whos next???

Ok, here it goes...
    For Hannes

Sir, Ejaz sir, I have a question Sir!!

After we take the subject down, what should we do with him sir?? can we eat him??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang

Quote Originally Posted by HanneSThEGreaT
    that means you love it huh?? then you wont want to tread with mine, do you???

Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast