CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1292

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Christina Applegate.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Christina Applegate.
    I give up....
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Another one 4 u..
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Ain't that Gwyneth Paltrow?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Ain't that Gwyneth Paltrow?
    Sorry...try again...no repeats here.
    Jim

What do you mean "no repeats"? You haven't posted a photo of Gwyneth yet, so why can't I guess that this time it is her?

Anyways, is she an actress or a model? She looks like a model to me.

What do you mean "no repeats"? You haven't posted a photo of Gwyneth yet
    Didn't someone else post her pic before...or were there just alot of postings with her name?
    Anyways, is she an actress or a model? She looks like a model to me.
    More model than actress..
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    Didn't someone else post her pic before...or were there just alot of postings with her name?
    As far as I recall, no photo yet... just postings of her name.

More model than actress..
    Hmmm. That's what first came to my mind. Is she Christy (or Christie) Brinkley?

As far as I recall, no photo yet... just postings of her name.

Hmmm. That's what first came to my mind. Is she Christy (or Christie) Brinkley?
    Sorry...try again.
    Jim

Sorry...try again.
    Hehehe... I'll try again later. Ciao!

How about Heidi Klum?

Talking Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

how abt shreya........... south indian actress.......

How about Heidi Klum?
    Once again the Blue Ribbon goes to cherish...sorry bout the late reply...was away from computer for the weekend...
    Jim

who's this?...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

lemme guess !!! :thinking hard: : thinking harder: : almost to give up: : finally..... click: i know thats drew barrymore
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986 ... LastLast