CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    I'm not in disbelief, what I was wondering is out there and what I said is there too, its just the arrangement of words, see and emotions offcourse.
    You're not talking about the spelling of Scarlet Johanson's name are you? (I just copied robin83's spelling of it: was lazy to google).

@leo: Oh thanks for the link, leo. I was lazy that day to google.

@sreehari: See you soon, and hope you can meet fellow CG member(s) there.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

OK...here is my vote...Jennifer Aniston...
    OK...I cropped the picture so as not to burn anyones' eyes..if you want a GOOD copy PM me with email...
    Last edited by Vanaj; April 10th, 2006 at 12:26 PM.
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

I respect your vote...and I appreciate the beautiful body curve in that pic....
    but sometimes it's helpful to maintain my sanity if the pic has more piece of wools on the subject in the picture....now I feel my sanity is worn out little by little...or is it just me?...
    Last edited by mrRee; April 5th, 2006 at 11:34 PM.

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

This is the picture that was on the cover of "The Rolling Stone" magazine a couple of years ago...
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

can you post me a copy of the magazine?...

...???...

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    This is the picture that was on the cover of "The Rolling Stone" magazine a couple of years ago...
    But my boss don't know that and he doesn't care about that either and none of us wants this thread to be closed, right????

Sorry...only have this photo...
    Jim

Sorry...only have this photo...
    Thats ok, you can always post a link that is more secure, atleast the pic won't pop up until you click the link.

OK...I cropped the picture so as not to burn anyones' eyes..if you want a GOOD copy PM me with email...
    Jim

Nice, now technically this thread can't go over the edge You know, we live by the rules, we die by the rules

it does not burn my eyes...it a feast to my eyes...

...???...

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    it does not burn my eyes...it a feast to my eyes...
    I think the concern was the thread would get closed...so I just made it so that wouldn't happen...
    Jim

Btw, Vinaj I'm impressed by your choice but to me she is more cute then sexy. Anyway, thats your vote.

There are many more on the list...but the thread didn't ask for a group of names...I sat across the aisle from her on a flight from So Calif to Denver...yes she is sexy...
    Jim

I think the concern was the thread would get closed...so I just made it so that wouldn't happen...

...???...

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast