CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

OK...new picture...
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Shakira?
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Nope...very "A" list actress..
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Currently at A-list?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Yes...very much so...
    Jim

Scarlet Johanson?

Nope...
    Jim

Could it be possible that she's an A-lister for you, and not for me?

She is an "A" lister...while she is beautiful, it's not my list...I prefer brunettes...her mom's a blonde and an "A" lister also..
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    She is an "A" lister...while she is beautiful, it's not my list...I prefer brunettes...her mom's a blonde and an "A" lister also..
    Ah. I think I know who she is.

What's your guess ?
    Jim

I'll let others guess first. Is that okay?

OK...PM me with the guess...
    Jim

Okay.

Camoron Diaz.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast