CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Quote Originally Posted by che_rish
    Darth Bunny & Brad! on your side... Hmmm. But do they think they're on your side?? (just kidding).
    you made me to think...
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

All this talk about The Matrix made me check more info about it... Sooooo, Monica Belucci plays the Frenchman's wife eh?? Now, it makes sense. I was wondering who Monica Belucci is. Now I know. (... but maybe I'm mistaken? )

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    you made me to think...
    Don't think too much about it.
    Last edited by che_rish; May 10th, 2005 at 02:14 AM.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Yeah... you do watch Matrix too much.
    Nothing is too much... I've seen Matrix 7 times now... I know half the lines...

I've seen parts 2 and 3 only once. Part two ain't too good, but I like so much how part three ends...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

I lost count how many times I watched the Matrix.. same goes to DieHard, I watched those films countless times, also all my "Stephen Chow films", if you know him, he is fricking hillarious...

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang

Well, my sister and her son lives with me, so I've watched about every animated kiddies movie (Shrek1 & 2, Nemo, Sinbad, Lion King, Brother Bear, Incredibles, etc.) hundreds of times.

Quote Originally Posted by HanneSThEGreaT
    Well, my sister and her son lives with me, so I've watched about every animated kiddies movie (Shrek1 & 2, Nemo, Sinbad, Lion King, Brother Bear, Incredibles, etc.) hundreds of times.
    LOL!! I know what you mean. My aunt asked me to stay at their house for a week. And my 18-month old cousin (Kiara), just looooooves "Dora the Explorer". After a week of constantly, constantly hearing those same, same words and singing.... when I go to work my brain continues to hum the theme song! Sheesh.

@Cilu: You know half the lines?!?! Whoa!
    I guess, when its a movie you dont ever get tired watching, then its not too much.
    I love Matrix 1 and would not get tired watching it over and over again. Part 2 is okay.. I just think 1 is better.
    /I would get bashed for this, but I haven't seen Part 3 yet... ... I dunno. I've been putting it off, coz guess I dont want to see Neo and Trinity... DIE. Hehehe. But I will watch it eventually.

@Max Payne: I like the Die Hard series too! And yes, I know Stephen Chow. He and Jacky Chan had a lot of movies together, right?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

@Cilu: You know half the lines?!?! Whoa!
    I guess, when its a movie you dont ever get tired watching, then its not too much.
    I love Matrix 1 and would not get tired watching it over and over again. Part 2 is okay.. I just think 1 is better.
    /I would get bashed for this, but I haven't seen Part 3 yet... ... I dunno. I've been putting it off, coz guess I dont want to see Neo and Trinity... DIE. Hehehe. But I will watch it eventually.
    Well, Matrix Reloaded is a failure, comparing to the first one. But that was to be expected. Matrix was something no one did before, it was an outstanding brand new thing. The sequels could not rise to the same outstanding(ness?). However part three is much, much better than the second, and the fact that Trinity and Neo die (well, the Neo's death may be debated) is such not-holiwoodian that I liked it very much.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

What you said are true. And its a good thing the ending is not typically hollywood-ish... or else, the movie will lose its message to the audience. It wouldn't have that much impact. Probably nothing at all if Trinity didnt die and things didnt happen the way it did.

Did you see the new hairlook of Natalie?

http://www.natalieempire.com/gallery...php?cat_id=298

O my God... She did that in front of cameras for her new movie, "V from Vengeance". And some time ago she said "I rather be smart than a movie star".

Yes, I have an issue with short hair... What am I saying... she shaved her head...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

hmmm..I still remember when she starred in movie called The Professional...she is still young but can act that good...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

The link is not working. Try again, let me see

Yeah, I have tried a few times earlier.... I still didnt see the pic its supposed to show.

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Here she is. Don't know what went through her mind, eeeek.
    Female version of Vin Deseal
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ejaz; May 15th, 2005 at 11:23 PM.

GI Jane!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    The link is not working. Try again, let me see
    These guys use to have problems with their severs. Last evening I couldn't access it because "there are too many connections".

I just had a look on that link and it work perfectly...

hmmm..I still remember when she starred in movie called The Professional...she is still young but can act that good...
    I think she should have won the Oscar for her role Alice in Closer. Instread the academy decided to give another Oscar to Katherine Hephurn (becase Cate didn't win it, Katherine did).

Here she is. Don't know what went through her mind, eeeek.
    I didn't think I would say this, but she is still beautiful with her head shaved. Though I hope her hair will grow quickly. What a beautiful hair she has in SWEII and SWEIII.

http://www.natalieempire.com/gallery...mepostcard.jpg
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282 ... LastLast