CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    She's not Natalie Portman either because she was born in Jerusalem.

She's not Michelle Pheiffer because she was born in California.

Nicole Kidman was born in Australia. Hey is that the South you were talking about? Yeah, that's it. She is Nicole Kidman.
    Born in Nebraska...now living in Dallas/Ft Worth Texas...her most known role was in a show based in a northern climate...
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Kate Winslet

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    Kate Winslet
    Sorry..she was born in Reading, England.
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Just a guess: Jennifer Connelly?
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Just a guess: Jennifer Connelly?
    Sorry she was born in Catskill Mountains, NY...but her first name does start with a "J".
    Jim

Hmmm. Is she a famous actress?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Was "A" list at her peak...now "B" list I would say...has been doing other things besides TV/Movies/Commericals mostly Plays/Song Writing/Writing childrens books and family, not married, 1 daughter.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    Was "A" list at her peak...now "B" list I would say...has been doing other things besides TV/Movies/Commericals mostly Plays/Song Writing/Writing childrens books and family, not married, 1 daughter.
    Another guess: Janine Turner?

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Another guess: Janine Turner?
    OK..be honest..did you Google all the info ???
    Jim

Not all info. Just: actress born in nebraska.

I wanted to be able to guess based solely on her pic.. but I honestly don't recognize her. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to recall her name. I loved her in Northern Exposure and Cliffhanger though. She looks different now.

Quite a real Texas Lady...

Recent Picture...

http://www.janineturner.com/pics/Cur...cts/bio_lg.jpg
    Jim

I would probably would have recognized her with these photos:

http://www.janineturner.net/gallery/...ion=1&index=15
    http://www.janineturner.net/gallery/...ion=1&index=16

Any new pic to guess?

She is a very dedicated to her longhorn ranch, family, church but mostly her daughter. Can you believe Alec Baldwin left her ?? what a dummy...

Looking for another picture to guess..
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    She is a very dedicated to her longhorn ranch, family, church but mostly her daughter. Can you believe Alec Baldwin left her ?? what a dummy...

Looking for another picture to guess..
    Well, I think she deserves more than Alec Baldwin. I mean, just look at what happened with him and Kim Basinger.

Left her at the alter the rumor is..
    Jim

Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast