CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast

Re: Who is the Sexiest Actress¿¿

Quote Originally Posted by HanneSThEGreaT
    It can only be Ashley Judd
    This is TRUE...
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Wow. Good job, Hannes.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

ahh darn.. I was busy searching for her name.. Only remembered she is someone in Double Jeopardy..

/lost again..
    Come Join This Poll Where are we from? (Ultimate)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang
    An idle brain is the devil's workshop. - unknown

Next....this is a little tougher...

Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Téa Leoni?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

can you show me the ears....I recognized people by their ears....

anyway, my guess is Lindsay Lohan...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Téa Leoni?
    WOW you are good...
    Jim

I've always liked her eyes, maybe that's why.

OK cherish...if I don't stump you on this one I'm passing this on to the next inline...
    Jim

Nice green eyes.. (it is green, right?) I can't place which actress it belongs, though.

// Still thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Nice green eyes.. (it is green, right?) I can't place which actress it belongs, though.

// Still thinking...
    Green they are...could be contacts...don't give up yet...get you facial recognition software going...
    Jim

green they are brown
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by sreehari
    green they are brown
    You make the call....
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    You make the call....
    LOL...

Btw Vanaj, maybe you can widen cropped width... or maybe post other part of the picture?
    Last edited by cherish; April 12th, 2006 at 01:39 AM. Reason: spelling

They are still brown
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast