Hello. I am hoping someone out there can give me a clue on using the printpreviewcontrol in vb.net.

I have a app I am writing for school, and I want to jazz it up a bit. its a basic app that draws a bar graph based on 4 values. I actually have the entire project complete, and since I have a day before its due, I wanted to change it around a bit and go above and beyond what I need to do for the project.

Currently, there is a PrintPreviewDialog that is launched when the user clicks the print button, and this fires the printpage event and I can see my graph in the printpreview dialog.

What I WANT to do though, is change this so that when the user clicks the print button, it launches a seperate form that is nothing more than a printpreviewcontrol.

The problems I have are: how do I pass the printpage data (the code that actually draws the bar graph) from frmMain to frmPreview?? (frmPreview is the form that has the print preview control).

Also, how exactly do I use the control. I have been looking at msdn and the SDK samples, but have not really found anything that gives a good basic example of actually displaying something in the PrintPreviewControl.

any ideas?
Cheers
jeff