CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Send mail

Post Send mail

Hi,

How can I send a mail from my appliation.

pls help...

Regards,
    Ajay

Re: Send mail

Attached is a small console application which will send an email...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile Re: Send mail

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Masur
    Thank you, Andreas, that looks like what I need.

- Roger

You are welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Masur
    This is perfect. How does one expand this to include attachments?
    -----------------------------------------------
    R.Bushlow@ieee.org

- Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Hello. When I run the program I get an error message like this. I would be glad if you help. Thank you in advance.

C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|11|warning: ignoring #pragma comment |
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|14|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'VERSION_MAJOR' with no type|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|15|error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'VERSION_MINOR' with no type|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp||In function 'int main(int, char**)':|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|112|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|116|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|117|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|121|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|122|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|126|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|127|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|131|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|132|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|140|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|146|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|147|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|151|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    C:\Users\Hkn\Desktop\calisma\fb\main.cpp|152|warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'|
    ||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 15 warnings (0 minutes, 0 seconds) ===|

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

What "the program" did you run? In What IDE?
    Victor Nijegorodov