CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 53 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Re: CG members photo album

Quote Originally Posted by chersih
    Hmmm. I guess the force told me not to be off-topic anymore.
    The Force tells me now that our chat was great, but now I have to go to bed. I'm not tired any more. So I must have some sleep.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    The Force tells me now that our chat was great, but now I have to go to bed. I'm not tired any more. So I must have some sleep.
    It was? Goodnight, Darth Cilu... may the dark consume you as you turn off the lights.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    It was? Goodnight, Darth Cilu... may the dark consume you as you turn off the lights.
    Are you afraid of darkness?

Did you notice that the more tired people are the more they laught? I wonder why. Being tired it's like being drugged (not that I ever was). But you feel so high, floating... Once, when I didn't sleep for more than 36 hours I felt like I was floating in the air, while standing down. Don't know why. You feel somehow detached from everything.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Are you afraid of darkness?
    No, I'm not afraid of darkness. I really like it dark when I go to sleep. I was just making a lame joke about being on the "Dark Side" ... ofcourse, when you turn of the lights, it will be dark... right? Not unless you keep a night-lamp turned on. That's all there is to it.

Did you notice that the more tired people are the more they laught? I wonder why. Being tired it's like being drugged (not that I ever was). But you feel so high, floating... Once, when I didn't sleep for more than 36 hours I felt like I was floating in the air, while standing down. Don't know why. You feel somehow detached from everything.
    Yeah, I noticed that. I don't remember exactly how many hours I didn't get sleep... but I did feel lightheaded. Hmmm. Maybe its because the brain lacks oxygen?? Lol. I'm just guessing. Anyways, have a good rest.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

No, I'm not afraid of darkness. I really like it dark when I go to sleep. I was just making a lame joke about being on the "Dark Side" ... ofcourse, when you turn of the lights, it will be dark... right? Not unless you keep a night-lamp turned on. That's all there is to it.
    Well, you don't have to be afraid of darkness. But you should be afraid of what's awaiting in the dark. You know what is it, don't you?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Well, you don't have to be afraid of darkness. But you should be afraid of what's awaiting in the dark. You know what is it, don't you?
    Uhh... I really do think you should get some sleep.

Uhh... I really do think you should get some sleep.
    You're avoiding the question... That's a sign. You know what sign, don't you?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

You're avoiding the question... That's a sign. You know what sign, don't you?
    ROTFL. What's up with you?? I thought you're already going to sleep? Why the heck are you still awake and asking questions like this? If I answer them, you would still be awake... and here you said you "have to go to bed", and "must have some sleep."

This is strange, Darth Cilu... really strange. Its probably a sign also that you really do need, not just *some* but a *LOT* of sleep.

I like darkness and quiet. It gives me time to get over the everyday stress of programming... which we all know is very stressful.

Meditation has a lot of advantages

Cilu : do you have a girlfriend ?

Darwen.
    www.pinvoker.com - PInvoker - the .NET PInvoke Interface Exporter for C++ Dlls.

ROTFL. What's up with you??
    Told you. I felt so... high. But I got my sleep now.

Quote Originally Posted by darwen
    I like darkness and quiet. It gives me time to get over the everyday stress of programming... which we all know is very stressful.
    I think night is a good adviser. I like to let a night pass before making very importand decisions.

Hm. Let me see: usually working 12 hours a day including weekends, spending lots of time in the forum, usually going to sleep at 1 AM. What do you think?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Looks like he now has...

:hide and run:

Hm. Let me see: usually working 12 hours a day including weekends, spending lots of time in the forum, usually going to sleep at 1 AM. What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by gstercken
    Looks like he now has...
    We can therefore conclude that cilu's girlfriend is his computer.

:hide and run:
    Shouldn't you run first before hiding? (Just my two cents, sir. )

We can therefore conclude that cilu's girlfriend is his computer.
    Although that's not strictly what I meant - yes, a less romantically minded person could interpret it that way.

Shouldn't you run first before hiding? (Just my two cents, sir. )
    Errr... yes, I noticed shortly after posting this that I actually meant to :run and hide: But then I believed that nobody would realize my mistake, so I didn't bother to correct it, lady.

Errr... yes, I noticed shortly after posting this that I actually meant to :run and hide: But then I believed that nobody would realize my mistake, so I didn't bother to correct it, lady.
    I guess, I'm not that fast to go run and hide after posting.

I guess, I'm not that fast to go run and hide after posting.
    Well, it's easy: Click the "Submit Reply" button, and then head under your desk and close your eyes and ears.
    However, I wondered if anybody would ever notice my :hide and run: flaw - and I really appreciated your constructive input.

Page 53 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast