CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 10 of 157 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast

Re: CG members photo album

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha
    Nice pic che_rish. You look good.

Its also one of the brightest and most colorful so far...
    Thanks Siddhartha. I hope the picture is not too bright and colorful to the point that it hurts the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by ovidiucucu
    Hi che_rish,

Are you a princess?
    Why the pretty girl, first from the left is so umpset?
    Hi ovidiucucu,

No, im not a princess. I was just the Maid of Honor in that wedding. These girls are all my friends. The girl on my left is one of the bridesmaids. The first girl on the left doesn't look upset to me... does she?

Oh, let me share with you here a picture taken from one of the tourist spots in Saipan, NMI. This was taken October 2003 at Banzai Cliff. This is the cliff where the Japanese soldiers are said to have shouted "Banzai" when they were about to be defeated by the U.S. and later on committed suicide. Banzai Cliff has a really nice view of the Philippine sea... but I really liked how the waves break into the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. (You can see some of it on the background).
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz
    I think she does.
    I think the lady in that pic is your wife herself!
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kirants
    Mathew Joy, where's urs ?? May be one with a Kerala elephant would be cool.. It's the animal/man/long haired creatures /nature trend going on now
    My photo? I thought it was already in my avathar. Man, but I don't like much of my photographs I'm not that photogenic as say Ovidiu . But the actual problem is I don't have digital ones with me at the moment. But I'll get as soon as I get one (I mean good one ). Recently people take my photos but don't send it

About the elephants, we see the Jumbos especially at my local town...but its...you know... sorta odd taking a snap of it . Only tourists do.

Why does Ovidiu's hand always goes to his mouth when somebody is taking a snap of his?

I vote Max's the funniest #1 and donkey riding a...sorry...Deniz riding a donkey #2

And the che_rish's model kinda photo doesn't match the avathar...thought either one is manipulated(the photograph...not the person ). Had the same feeling with Ajay too.
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* While posting code sections please use CODE tags
    * Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.
    * Like a post, Rate The Post
    * I blog: Network programming, Bible

I do all things thru CHRIST who strengthens me

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Joy
    Why does Ovidiu's hand always goes to his mouth when somebody is taking a snap of his?
    Good catch

My photo? I thought it was already in my avathar. Man, but I don't like much of my photographs I'm not that photogenic as say Ovidiu
    Well, do you care ?? People still would say, cool picture
    Anyways, I think this thread is not about how photogenic we are or what not. More , sorta get to know thing..

Well, do you care ??
    Well...actually...y..e..s
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    @Marius: You look very serious and/or even angry? What happend in the moment where this photo were taken?
    NoHero, same question to you too ?

I vote Max's the funniest #1 and donkey riding a...sorry...Deniz riding a donkey #2
    BTW, why is the man's ( standing beside Deniz in Deniz on donkey ) face botched ?? any copyright issues ????

... and donkey riding a...sorry...Deniz riding a donkey #2
    Lol. That was funny. Wait 'til Deniz sees that!

And the che_rish's model kinda photo doesn't match the avathar...thought either one is manipulated(the photograph...not the person ). Had the same feeling with Ajay too.
    What do you mean? Are you saying I edited the pictures so that I'll look good? LOL. The avatar pic was taken using a webcam at my aunt's house. The house lighting gave me a very "fair" complexion although Im not dark either. And the wedding pic is not edited at all too. That's fresh from the camera. (picture was taken last August 13).

EDIT: Avatar picture was taken on the same day as the pics in this post: http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=111
    Last edited by che_rish; August 29th, 2005 at 01:04 AM.

BTW, why is the man's ( standing beside Deniz in Deniz on donkey ) face botched ?? any copyright issues ????
    Nope. I just felt sorry for the guy because I never asked him if he would want his photo paraded all around the internet.
    Microsoft LVP - Least Valuable Professional

Please rate this post... Pleeeeeeaaassee!!!

You know I always thought of Deniz picture as a head with a cap without a face...you know like the he-man's friend. Hmm...I can't remember his name.

You know I always thought of Deniz picture as a head with a cap without a face...you know like the he-man's friend. Hmm...I can't remember his name.

Skeletor?

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz
    Skeletor?
    I would say that is Xeon

I would say that is Xeon
    Xeon's photo has already been posted.

NoHero, same question to you too ?
    Where is Florian's pic? Did he post his latest picture here already?

Page 10 of 157 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast