CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 46 of 157 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast

Re: CG members photo album

The time zone differences are a real bummer...

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Just thought of sharing this most recent picture of mine. This is taken with my two closest female friends, Jenny (wearing blue) and Rosalie (wearing red).
    Cherish, how come your pictures are so colorful? You guys look so full of joy. If only a quarter of the girls there look as beautiful as I can see in this picture, I definitelly have to make a visit to your country. Which is 4 times smaller than Timisoara...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Yes, I think that I already know what will be the destination of my first farfaraway trip

You know, I have a dream that when I finnaly have heaps of cash, I will travel once or twice a year somewhere really far and visit people I know from web, sites like this one, etc. I planned that my first travel would be somewhere near, like visiting NoHero in Austria or Cilu in Romania, but now I know that it will be Phillipines
    B+!
    'There is no cat' - A. Einstein

Use [code] [/code] tags!

Did YOU share your photo with us at CG Members photo gallery ?

Still, I think Timisoara is one of the best locations in the world regarding beautiful girls. Everywhere I was until now I haven't seen such gorgeous girls like in Timisoara and all over Romania also! This is the first reason that made me remain here, well it could be the only one if I think about it
    You liked it? Please show your gratitude and rate it!

There is no 'patch' for stupidity.

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ideru
    just teasing
    No problem....................cutie

If you're happy thinking that I am, then I won't try to change your mind.
    Err.......................nevermind.

You can tell by looking at the shadow that the one in the center is holding a camera. But we (well at least I myself) can't really tell if that's you, Siddhartha. You're probably just saying its you who took the picture.
    Precisely...

You understood me quite correctly there...

Nevertheless, its still a nice picture.
    Thanks!

// There is this belief I've heard that when taking pictures, there should be at least 4. The reason, it is believed that whoever is in the center will die early.
    Bull§hit

Just thought of sharing this most recent picture of mine. This is taken with my two closest female friends, Jenny (wearing blue) and Rosalie (wearing red).
    Very, very nice photos.... And yes, I don't believe in the center-logic...

nice pic cherish.
    Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobson
    You know, I have a dream that when I finnaly have heaps of cash, I will travel once or twice a year somewhere really far and visit people I know from web, sites like this one, etc. I planned that my first travel would be somewhere near, like visiting NoHero in Austria or Cilu in Romania, but now I know that it will be Phillipines
    Hobson, is this set: summer of 2006? Us visiting some islands in Pacific?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Nice pictures guys!! and girls

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Hobson, is this set: summer of 2006? Us visiting some islands in Pacific?
    I think that until summer 2006 my heap of cash will be rather small, but I guess that I will manage a few days long visit to some nice, distant place

BTW I need to make some pics of me and my friends to post here...
    B+!
    'There is no cat' - A. Einstein

Use [code] [/code] tags!

Did YOU share your photo with us at CG Members photo gallery ?

I think that until summer 2006 my heap of cash will be rather small, but I guess that I will manage a few days long visit to some nice, distant place
    I understand. Anyone else?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Thanks, guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha
    Very, very nice photos.... And yes, I don't believe in the center-logic...
    Thanks! And you understood me quite correctly too.

Cherish, how come your pictures are so colorful? You guys look so full of joy.
    Filipinos are warm, friendly, and hospitable people so I guess it showed in our smiles.

If only a quarter of the girls there look as beautiful as I can see in this picture, I definitelly have to make a visit to your country.
    Cilu, you have to go and visit Philippines to see for yourself. I hope you and Hobson can visit soon.

Ofcourse, everyone is welcome to visit Philippines! Our country has lots of beautiful spots to see and explore. So please do visit. If you like to go to beaches or to scuba dive, the best month to go is around April-June. July is (I believe) start of rainy season. There are also numerous festivals in different places around May-June.

http://www.tourism.gov.ph/great_hideaways/beach.asp#9

Just explore that website. It has lots of information for each places/provinces and calendars of events, festivals, what that place is famous for, etc. Enjoy!

EDIT: Funny how I want to visit Europe sometime. Places like Austria, Germany, Venice. I want experience snow too. I guess its part of human nature to explore and see what's on the other side of the world. (Like what I said in the other thread, I wish it was that easy to go to one place or another. )
    Last edited by cherish; December 25th, 2005 at 07:03 PM.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherish
    Cilu, you have to go and visit Philippines to see for yourself. I hope you and Hobson can visit soon.
    I'm looking forward for this.

Ofcourse, everyone is welcome to visit Philippines! Our country has lots of beautiful spots to see and explore.
    I didn't know Northern Mariana Islands are part of Philippines.

So please do visit. If you like to go to beaches or to scuba dive, the best month to go is around April-June. July is (I believe) start of rainy season. There are also numerous festivals in different places around May-June.
    Beaches and scuba dives yes...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I didn't know Northern Mariana Islands are part of Philippines.
    Oh no. Northern Mariana Islands is not part of Philippines! But Hobson said he wants to go to Philippines.

My friends and I (on the picture) are from Philippines, but currently we are at Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

as cherish said, there are a lot of things to explore in the Philippines with its 7100 island

March - June is the summer time in the Philippines, the weather is hot but the sea is cold, its so nice to just soak in the clear blue water, and walk in the powdery sand beaches , eat halo-halo or ride a small boat and just go to the nearest island and explore..

and Northern Marianas is not part of the philippines
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

Oh no. Northern Mariana Islands is not part of Philippines!
    OK. Thanks for clarifying that.

My friends and I (on the picture) are from Philippines, but currently we are at Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
    Ah, sorry for messing that up. For how long are you in NMI? I suppose you were relocated there for work, right?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Page 46 of 157 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast