CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2342

Re: CG members photo album

Quote Originally Posted by kirants
    Igor Vartanov, Wow !! do you dress like that for office everyday ?? I don't remember the last time I went to office so well dressed .. and the one time I went so, people were asking if I went for an interview
    Actually I prefer jeans style for everyday clothes (I really love cotton shirts of any sort). But sometimes I can have a mood to wear some special... like a tie

Now, seriously. It was a newyear's party (you can tell this by the date), does it explain anything?
    Best regards,
    Igor

wildfrog, there is something special about this photo ( not sure if others can see it .. I saw it only the second time I took a look at it)
    Are you referring to the missing 'part'?

- petter

Quote Originally Posted by wildfrog

- petter

Ummmmm.... maybe a piece of beard??????

youre wearing just a t-shirt during winter......... greenhouse effect or what??

++++++++[>++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<++[>-----<-]>.<+++[>++++<-]>++.<+++[>----<-]>-.----.
    God does not play dice with the universe.(A.Einstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Rossini
    Ummmmm.... maybe a piece of beard??????
    I think kirants is talking about the hair. After 11 years I finally went to the hairdresser. I could swear that the prices has gone up about 300 percent!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_Rossini
    youre wearing just a t-shirt during winter......... greenhouse effect or what??

Well, the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago just outside Sydney, Australia. It was about 23 degrees celcius and some showers... compared to a typical Norwegian summerday that's pretty good. So, yes, I'm wearing a t-shirt .

Anyway, I just saw one of my neighbours cleaning his balcony, just wearing shoes and jeans . He was probably a bit confused due to the sudden rise in temperature. It went from -15 yesterday to only -5 today

- petter

Quote Originally Posted by wildfrog

- petter
    Haha..
    Well, when it comes to your photos , I'm curious to look at angles and perspectives, and this time isn't any different..

Is it a coincidence that the wombat and wildfrog are essentially doing the same thing and man, their pose , the angle , it's all very much the same

Is it a coincidence that the wombat and wildfrog are essentially doing the same thing and man, their pose , the angle , it's all very much the same
    Well, when I visit new places I try my best to 'blend in with the locals'. No difference if I'm at the Zoo.

- petter

Hey guys!

This is part of a funny (I think it is) avatar (http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7...aranoidrd4.gif) that I made... It was taken on a mobile phone.

Btw I'm 17 turning 18 in March.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mybowlcut; February 2nd, 2007 at 01:04 AM.
    Good judgment is gained from experience. Experience is gained from bad judgment.
    Cosy Little Game | SDL | GM script | VLD | Syntax Hlt | Can you help me with my homework assignment?

Interesting. It is funny

Haha thanks mate! I made another last night mainly with CG members in mind since my family can't understand the C++ humour behind it. It's a bit rude though so I don't know if I should post a link... Here's another of me:
    Good judgment is gained from experience. Experience is gained from bad judgment.
    Cosy Little Game | SDL | GM script | VLD | Syntax Hlt | Can you help me with my homework assignment?

And another ... hey Cilu has 8! Haha. Don't mind the pink wall... my dad is a property investor guy thingy... except he fixes the houses himself... that wall is white or something now haha.
    Last edited by Mybowlcut; February 2nd, 2007 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mybowlcut
    hey Cilu has 8! Haha.
    Do you mean pictures? If you look down in the index, you'll actually find more.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Haha. What's a MVP? Reminds me of VIP... do you work for MS?? :O

Btw, you look kinda young compared to most of these guys... Haha. There goes all my help from people next time I need it haha.

MVP stands for Most Valuable Professional. It's a Microsoft program, you can read more about it here. And no, I do not work for Microsoft.

You say I look young? Well, many people say that. The fact is I'm 27.
    Last edited by cilu; February 3rd, 2007 at 11:40 AM.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Hmm.. there's alot of them! You honestly don't look 27 haha. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mybowlcut
    Hmm.. there's alot of them! You honestly don't look 27 haha. :O
    He's cheating >:-) is avatar is a 2 years old photo.

++++++++[>++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<++[>-----<-]>.<+++[>++++<-]>++.<+++[>----<-]>-.----.
    God does not play dice with the universe.(A.Einstein)

Page 125 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast