CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 17 of 157 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast

Re: CG members photo album

May your deam come true
    Even if our suggestions didn't help, please post the answer once you find it. We took the effort to help you, please return it to others.

* While posting code sections please use CODE tags
    * Please check the codeguru FAQ and do a little search to see if your question have been answered before.
    * Like a post, Rate The Post
    * I blog: Network programming, Bible

I do all things thru CHRIST who strengthens me

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Joy
    Hi Jonny,

I looked into your profile and your biography says both father and son use this account. So is the photo of the Father Jonny or the Son Jonny?

Obviously the senior, because son is just 23 years old IT student. ( and I like to study his material when he doesn't need them )
    So we both are studying. He as his main job, I in my freetime, both very enthusiastic.

Jonny Poet
    Jonny Poet

To be Alive is depending on the willingsness to help others and also to permit others to help you. So lets be alive. !
    Using Code Tags makes the difference: Code is easier to read, so its easier to help. Do it like this: [CODE] Put Your Code here [/code]
    If anyone felt he has got help, show it in rating the post.
    Also dont forget to set a post which is fully answered to 'resolved'. For more details look to FAQ's about Forum Usage. BTW I'm using Framework 3.5 and you ?
    My latest articles :
    Creating a Dockable Panel-Controlmanager Using C#, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

Quote Originally Posted by kirants
    good one Jonny poet !!
    BTW, does Gino program too ???
    No -- He hates progrmming. Otherwise I cannot explain that he likes to plug of my laptopn from its power supply whenever he can. But - he does it in a very nice way with hith mouth, very careful so nothing is damaged by his action. Then he lies down behind the display and looks into my face just as if nothing was happened. He is jealous to that machine, which gets more of my attention than he

Jonny Poet
    Last edited by JonnyPoet; September 8th, 2005 at 01:25 PM. Reason: typos
    Jonny Poet

To be Alive is depending on the willingsness to help others and also to permit others to help you. So lets be alive. !
    Using Code Tags makes the difference: Code is easier to read, so its easier to help. Do it like this: [CODE] Put Your Code here [/code]
    Also dont forget to set a post which is fully answered to 'resolved'. For more details look to FAQ's about Forum Usage. BTW I'm using Framework 3.5 and you ?
    My latest articles :
    Creating a Dockable Panel-Controlmanager Using C#, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPoet
    Then he lies down behind the display and looks into my face just as if nothing was happened.
    He's got a personality, I can say

Good one Vanaj..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj
    Winter time dress code...
    You mean, the beard ??

Yep..and the hair...both all gone now...
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Opps..hair NOT gone...just cut shorter..
    Jim

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Joy
    How do you know its a she?
    Hehe The 'She' is a HE !!! ( but castrated -poor Gino )
    ... Well fed.. Do you mean me or Gino I'm toooo well fed. He is very
    muscular, but a big Abesinian. When I was with him at the doc for getting his yearly vaccination, the doc say he is one of the giggest one he has ever seen. He likes to hunt behind flies and it can happen that he vertically jumps up from sitting ( first crouching down, straining all his powers to his legs ) higher then 1,6m ( I have measured ) onto the top of my TV

Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne
    .. and I love your cat.. with those pretty eyes...
    Yes this are lovely eyes I have so much photos of all his emotions, because with this eyes he can show really hundrets of different feelings. Interested, happy,wild, bad, begging for something, loveful, astonished ...He is the cat with the 1000 faces. He is our beloved cat .. we are his beloved -> can-openers

Jonny Poet
    Jonny Poet

My latest articles :

Yep..and the hair...both all gone now...
    Opps..hair NOT gone...just cut shorter..
    Let's call that a bug in the software...
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong...
    Hmmn Thats not really true. Crashes with a high speed are bader normally ( If you dont beliefe me think to a car )

Nice photo Vanaj. And winter comes to everyone I normally cut it away, this damned white hairs near to my ears

Jonny Poet
    Jonny Poet

My latest articles :

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPoet
    Hmmn Thats not really true. Crashes with a high speed are bader normally ( If you dont beliefe me think to a car )JonnyPoet
    But that brings up another question..."Can non-working code even crash?"
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    It's not a bug, its a feature!
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Actually Cilu...All of my software is guaranteed to run as written...
    Jim

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Honestly speaking Vinaj, I was expecting you around 25, but you turned out to be twice then me

I hit the big 55 in Jan...so now I get the senior menu at lower prices...
    Jim

Page 17 of 157 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast