CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 32 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast

Re: CG members photo album

Quote Originally Posted by caramel
    hehe nice joke i think i'll actually be the one asking for help most of the time ; but i will always do the best i can to help others
    We definitly need one... I moderate it, but my assembly knowledge is - to my surprise - more rusted that I expected.

Don't be foolish, in the first weeks you barely visit CG just asking questions, then you find the humor/excellent discussions in the Chit/Chat section and start to read CodeGuru regularly. And while reading it, you spread your opinion on certain topics... And before you even recognize it, you are a Guru for everyone waits to gain help from and you are addicted!. The normal (endless) life cycle of CodeGuru membership.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    All the great masters started as pupils. But they worked hard and outtopped their masters.
    True... true... And those of the great masters who don't have any RL become Moderators/Reviewers
    Use the Code Tags!

Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    True... true... And those of the great masters who don't have any RL become Moderators/Reviewers
    Well, it depends on what is REAL and what is not. Can you answer that question?
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Well, it depends on what is REAL and what is not. Can you answer that question?
    ... Reality is where the pizza guy comes from
    Use the Code Tags!

I think that this thread almost works for Miss/Mister CodeGuru as suggested. Since caramel, you are the only "Miss" here, I think you are winning.
    If the post was helpful...Rate it! Remember to use [code] or [php] tags.

Guys, serriosully, talk to your managers to hire some girls in your companies.
    Har Har

Matt: yes i really want to do well with this stuff b/c it'll be the core of my studies, thanks for the encouragement

Cilu: thank u ; and no it's not my real name, it's just what my friends call me b/c it's the color of my skin and i really like caramel candies ... but good idea, maybe one day when i have a kid i'll name her Caramel

NoHero: yes!! i've already noticed that it's quite addicting ... but yeah, i do try to read around and see what codes and programs other people are posting, hopefully that'll do me good

Peejavery: first, i'm curious, what does ur nickname mean? second, YAAAAAAAY it's like the Junior Miss competition back from high school all over again, memories

PadexArt: u know it's odd, i'm the only girl in my major the only other female is like an older woman... i don't think there r many girls in this field, mainly due to the glass ceiling effect i guess
    If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

PadexArt: u know it's odd, i'm the only girl in my major the only other female is like an older woman... i don't think there r many girls in this field, mainly due to the glass ceiling effect i guess
    Yes, I know. But I'm wise enough to back out of this topic now.
    Har Har

Quote Originally Posted by PadexArt
    Yes, I know. But I'm wise enough to back out of this topic now.
    good decision

Peejavery: first, i'm curious, what does ur nickname mean?
    It is a nickname I have had since I way born since my name is Paul Joshua, they just slurred PJ to Peej. Tack on my last name of Avery and there you have it.

Back in college, in my year, 20% of us (the students) were girls. I'm no sure how does that meet the average.

it's just what my friends call me b/c it's the color of my skin
    You look very egyptian.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Quote Originally Posted by peejavery
    It is a nickname I have had since I way born since my name is Paul Joshua, they just slurred PJ to Peej. Tack on my last name of Avery and there you have it.
    oh man, was i off! lol i thought it was some foreign term b/c i noticed the "missing peru" statement in ur location.. but cool nickname, i like it

Back in college, in my year, 20% of us (the students) were girls. I'm no sure how does that meet the average.

You look very egyptian.
    yeah i don't know why female engineers are still so few... u'd think that with all the advancement in technology and women's rights we'd have more women in the IT field, but no... i think this 20% of which u speak applies to my case as well.. my class of mechatronics engineers is about 2 or 3 girls and maybe 15 guys or so but that's ok, i hate girls, they're annoying

and yes, i think i look egy too.. some people argue that i look american-like b/c of my somewhat sharp features: long nose, clear cheekbones, many people have thought that i'm just an american girl that tans and dies her hair black ; while others think that my black hair, olive complexion, and dark eyes give me away as a modern cleopatra lol

oh man, was i off! lol i thought it was some foreign term b/c i noticed the "missing peru" statement in ur location.. but cool nickname, i like it
    No, my nickname I had in Peru was "chinchito." It means little thumb tack. I liked that name. I miss it a lot. I miss just speaking Spanish everyday.

i hate girls, they're annoying
    precisely
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

Page 32 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast