CG members photo album - Page 43
CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 43 of 156 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2339

Thread: CG members photo album

  1. #631
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tehran(Ir)
    Posts
    469

    Re: CG members photo album

    nice photo darwen...
    Last edited by mehdi62b; December 4th, 2005 at 08:28 AM.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    (Upper-) Austria
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Hm... Am I the only one here that goes to sleep at 1 - 1:30 AM?
    I also calmed down a bit... I usually go to sleep at 00:30 to 01:15 AM...
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    14° 39'19.65"N / 121° 1'44.34"E
    Posts
    9,815

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Hm... Am I the only one here that goes to sleep at 1 - 1:30 AM?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    I also calmed down a bit... I usually go to sleep at 00:30 to 01:15 AM...
    Wimps...

  4. #634

    Re: CG members photo album

    Nice pics, MP and darwen.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    34

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Nice pics, MP and darwen.
    thanks...
    nice pic too, darwen...
    Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    here we go!

    this is me on a business trip to dubai last summer
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    and this is a shot of me taken four our icehockey team's website
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    460

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    here we go!

    this is me on a business trip to dubai last summer
    a business trip to dubai now this sounds interesting
    Nice pic with the only 7 starts hotel
    You liked it? Please show your gratitude and rate it!

    There is no 'patch' for stupidity.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    (Upper-) Austria
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    and this is a shot of me taken four our icehockey team's website
    You play Ice-Hockey? In Wels' team? And btw. didn't you post that picture in the Hot Geeks thread too?
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    You play Ice-Hockey? In Wels' team? And btw. didn't you post that picture in the Hot Geeks thread too?
    i do play icehockey, but not in wels' team. we had a couple of training matches against them with a previous team i attended. currently, i'm playing in the "ice aetsch" team in traun (but not in the moment, as i had my collarbone broken in summer). and yes, i did post that image in the hot geek thread.
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    (Upper-) Austria
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    i do play icehockey, but not in wels' team. we had a couple of training matches against them with a previous team i attended. currently, i'm playing in the "ice aetsch" team in traun (but not in the moment, as i had my collarbone broken in summer). and yes, i did post that image in the hot geek thread.

    Supposed to mean Ice Age?! ... I didn't play Ice Hockey for myself, just private rounds against my friends. But I used to go Black Wings games for free quite often. A gift from OEBB
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    Supposed to mean Ice Age?! ... I didn't play Ice Hockey for myself, just private rounds against my friends. But I used to go Black Wings games for free quite often. A gift from OEBB
    no, it's "ice aetsch", like "ätsch, bätsch, ellalätsch" but it's some "tribute" to ice age.

    black wings for free? not bad! i didn't manage to watch a game yet - i prefer playing myself to watching. once i've seen a match in the finals of the check repulic's leage, which was impressive!
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    (Upper-) Austria
    Posts
    2,899

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    no, it's "ice aetsch", like "ätsch, bätsch, ellalätsch" but it's some "tribute" to ice age.
    I thought so...

    Quote Originally Posted by reset-leo
    black wings for free? not bad! i didn't manage to watch a game yet - i prefer playing myself to watching. once i've seen a match in the finals of the check repulic's leage, which was impressive!
    Yes, very impressive... A fantastic mood inside the stadion... But frankly these times are over, because my aunt has been sent into pension, cause of OEBB is closing all small subsidiary companies in Linz (Railcargo, Pensionsverkehr Abteilung der OEBB) and offtaking them back to Vienna.
    I am not offering technical guidiance via email or IM
    Come on share your photo with us! CG members photo album!
    Use the Code Tags!

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by NoHero
    Yes, very impressive... A fantastic mood inside the stadion... But frankly these times are over, because my aunt has been sent into pension, cause of OEBB is closing all small subsidiary companies in Linz (Railcargo, Pensionsverkehr Abteilung der OEBB) and offtaking them back to Vienna.
    bad for you. but as far as i know, the black wings are no longer playing as good as they did, so the games are probably less exciting now anyway...
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upper Austria
    Posts
    215

    Re: CG members photo album

    Quote Originally Posted by vma
    a business trip to dubai now this sounds interesting
    Nice pic with the only 7 starts hotel
    unfortunately, i didn't tell my collegue to take a picture of me inside the burj al arab
    reboot, and everything is good

    visit my website at hochleistung.at

Page 43 of 156 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows Mobile Development Center


Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

This is a CodeGuru survey question.


Featured


HTML5 Development Center