CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 45 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast

Talking Re: CG members photo album

Nice pics guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha
    Here's a pic of me with two friends at Carmel Beach... Can you spot me at the center... ?
    You can tell by looking at the shadow that the one in the center is holding a camera. But we (well at least I myself) can't really tell if that's you, Siddhartha. You're probably just saying its you who took the picture. Nevertheless, its still a nice picture.

// There is this belief I've heard that when taking pictures, there should be at least 4. The reason, it is believed that whoever is in the center will die early.

Just thought of sharing this most recent picture of mine. This is taken with my two closest female friends, Jenny (wearing blue) and Rosalie (wearing red).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cherish; December 12th, 2005 at 11:35 PM.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Ejaz is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: CG members photo album

Nice pic, but just want to remind you that

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    // There is this belief I've heard that when taking pictures, there should be at least 4. The reason, it is believed that whoever is in the center will die early.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejaz
    Nice pic, but just want to remind you that
    I know. Now we'll see if its really true.
    Last edited by cherish; December 12th, 2005 at 11:44 PM.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I know. Now we'll see if its really true.
    Nah...these are the stupid belives, just like if a black cat cross your way, you'll have a bad day. It happened alot of times with me, but nothing happens, not sure about the cats.

Just sit tight, you'll live long enough

Oh, and just one more question Cherish, you know, its not related to this thread, but anyway, couldn't resist asking, you know. Well, I just want to ask that, what color Rosalie is wearing?

Nah...these are the stupid belives, just like if a black cat cross your way, you'll have a bad day. It happened alot of times with me, but nothing happens, not sure about the cats.

Just sit tight, you'll live long enough
    True. I've had many pictures taken with me in the center/middle and I'm still alive and kicking (err, I mean programming)

Yes I believe I will live long enough, as long as I look at both sides of a street before crossing it.
    Last edited by cherish; December 21st, 2005 at 01:36 AM.

Oh, and just one more question Cherish, you know, its not related to this thread, but anyway, couldn't resist asking, you know. Well, I just want to ask that, what color Rosalie is wearing?
    She's wearing red ... should I add that other word before it?

She's wearing red ... should I add that other word before it?
    Well, I won't mind, you know...just wanted to make sure...that...err....nevermind. Anyway, you can tell her that she looks gorgeous as flaming red. Won't you agree with me here Cherish? The smile she is wearing, and the twinkle in her eyes, what you say Cherish? And above all, with devil red color, she is really stunning, isn't she?

Ejaz and Flaming-dress-girl-and-twinkling-gordeous-eyes

@ cherish, is that on your island, it just me or did you lose weight?
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

Well, I won't mind, you know...just wanted to make sure...that...err....nevermind. Anyway, you can tell her that she looks gorgeous as flaming red. Won't you agree with me here Cherish? The smile she is wearing, and the twinkle in her eyes, what you say Cherish? And above all, with devil red color, she is really stunning, isn't she?
    Ofcourse she is! She is really pretty, especially in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by ideru
    @ cherish, is that on your island, it just me or did you lose weight?
    Yes, this was taken here on island.. Saipan is the island's name. One of the islands in the Northern Marianas. Did I lose weight? Sort of, I guess. Is it that obvious? I've always been this skinny, ya know.
    Last edited by cherish; December 13th, 2005 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ideru
    Ejaz and Flaming-dress-girl-and-twinkling-gordeous-eyes
    Well, I was expecting that from Cherish, but it came from yourside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherish
    Ofcourse she is! She is really pretty
    Huh, what is this, something is buring, I can smell it. Hmmm, a typical female thingy (not sure which one, or may be both)

/ Sorry for being offtopic here.
    Last edited by Ejaz; December 13th, 2005 at 12:13 AM.

Huh, what is this, something is buring, I can smell it. Hmmm, a typical female thingy (not sure which one, or may be both)
    Huh? I don't know what you mean....

Oh! Do you mean I used "really pretty" instead of "gorgeous"?? Okay. Let me correct my statement. Yes! She is absolutely gorgeous! Much more so if you see her in person. Honest!

Huh? I don't know what you mean....

Oh! Let me correct my statement. Yes! She is absolutely gorgeous! Much more if you see her in person. Honest!
    Jealous

/ I guess we have enough in this thread, before others start getting annoyed, we can keep this some where else.

Well, I was expecting that from Cherish, but it came from yourside.
    just teasing

Yes, this was taken here on island.. Saipan is the island's name. One of the islands in the Northern Marianas. Did I lose weight? Sort of, I guess. Is it that obvious? I've always been this skinny, ya know.
    yeah Ive heard about saipan, is it far ?
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

@Ejaz: LMAO!! If you're happy thinking that I am, then I won't try to change your mind.

@ideru: Yes its a far, far away island...

Page 45 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145 ... LastLast