CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005-2006 European Football Cups Season

2005-2006 European Football Cups Season

This thread is for debating what happens during this season of European cups.

The first leg in Champion Leags brought us another galactic defeat. Real lost at Lyon big time. My favorites, Man. Utd. played like they think: they don't. That boy Rooney is a terchea-berchea (Romanian expression, not sure how to put this in English, but would not be removed by the filter). His gesture speaks for itself.

As I said last year, before the start of the Leage, I said it and say it this year, that Chelsea will claim the trophy at the end. And I'm sure this time they will really do it.

Well, in the UEFA cup, it was an incredible night for Romanian teams. Steaua Bucharest won at Valerenga, 3 - 0, Rapid Bucharest drew 1 - 1 at Fayernort, and my favorites Dinamo Bucharest wiped out Everton, 5 - 1. As UEFA.com put it, Dynamic Dinamo maul Everton. Well done, red dogs.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Re: 2005-2006 European Football Cups Season

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    This thread is for debating what happens during this season of European cups.
    During the football season, there is way waaaaayy too much football on TV and all other programs simply need to move or get thrown out...
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

Liverpool...Liverpool...Liverpool...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Thumbs up Re: 2005-2006 European Football Cups Season

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    Liverpool...Liverpool...Liverpool...
    Oh..c'mon...not again. That was one of the best Champions league for them. With an ordinary team. Carragher was the man who saved them with his solid defence..and then some lucky display in the front...without gerrard/alonso effective in the midfield..they are simply as pathetic as were England against Portugal in the last Euro.

By the way Cilu, nice thread - Man U are my favs too... hope the improve. What I really think is they lack some charismatic midfield playmaker. The only players looking to impress me in their team are - Rooney, Rio, Hienze, and sometime Ronaldo, Ruud and scholes/keane/gary..else they are all so un-creative...

VDS is a great golie and its great that they got him..he saved their face against villareal...else they were destined to lose. Rooney seems to me the most impressive one but his such display of indiscipline just make everyone so mad about him...

Real Madrid's troubles are never ending ...without Zidane .. they look so dull. I dont know what has happened to that great squad. Possibly not a good manager...or may be adaptation.

Chelsea still look so solid in defence and with the strike force they have ... i am sure they are again going to far ahead...but the best thing i like about them is that they dont even seem to concede a goal...Man...thats awesome..with terry and gallas, makelele and del horno - peter czec looks so in peace.

My vote for the winner goes to Man U..they will for sure improve. And the other probable winners would be - Barcelona, AC Milan, Chelsea and Juve.

I dont follow the UEFA - they dont show it here...Champions league is also late night but i am to follow the EPL..so know quite a bit about the english clubs and their performances...others - just have read about them on soccernet.com.

Thats all from me for now. Pour in all you soccer fans... Regards.

Though I don't see Liverpool in the top 5 teams with the best chances to win this season, I believe the two matches between Liverpool and Chelsea will be the high points of the groups phaze. And I bet on Chelsea twice.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Thumbs up Re: 2005-2006 European Football Cups Season

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Though I don't see Liverpool in the top 5 teams with the best chances to win this season, I believe the two matches between Liverpool and Chelsea will be the high points of the groups phaze. And I bet on Chelsea twice.
    Yeah...but Liverpool are really unpredictable...and with Milan Baros gone...they are now even more unpredictable (but in the good sense). They will only get better after Baros' exit...He was so ineffective in the front...

But chelsea vs liverpool doesnt really matter at the moment..these two are only gonna go ahead of their grps. It all depends on the knock-out phase ties. Lets wish for the best action...Regards.

//Man U rulz.

BTW, today in EPL Liverpool plays agains Man. Utd. Go Man. Utd.!
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    Oh..c'mon...not again. That was one of the best Champions league for them. With an ordinary team. Carragher was the man who saved them with his solid defence..and then some lucky display in the front...without gerrard/alonso effective in the midfield..they are simply as pathetic as were England against Portugal in the last Euro.
    Liverpool..Liverpool...Liverpool...
    post-mortem?...mmmmm!!!!!!...chuckle chuckle mumble...

yours, that way....mine, Liverpudlian way...mmmm!!!!!!...point point going...
    check my sleeve son...18, 5, 6, 3, 7...mmm!!!!...still counting..

"Just go out and drop a few hand grenades all over the place son." Bill Shankly

//hey look...my chimp can cook!!...

...???...

Liverpool...Liverpool..Liverpoool

...???...

Liverpool...Liverpool...Liverpool

...???...

I am so mad at the results for Man Utd...Cilu...any tricks for Fergie...??? Help him man!!! he badly needs it...
    Yeah. Perhaps it's time to quit. I said than since he get rid of Beckham. The team is a ruin since that day.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I am so mad at the results for Man Utd...Cilu...any tricks for Fergie...??? Help him man!!! he badly needs it...
    *is glad that Utd lost*

Quote Originally Posted by Melian
    *is glad that Utd lost*
    you're not alone in the house....

but Chelsea...money does talk....anyway, Liverpool vs Chelsea....
    Liverpool will fight the money...but if Liverpool lost, it lost to the money...

...???...

Liverpool vs Chelsea...

what would it be... ...

losing is actually being in between the success...going left or right, in the end is success....
    what is winning anyway....

maybe a loser talking....but it's a good motivation...

...???...

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast