21 35.59%
  • No

38 64.41%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Are you a smoker?

I don' smoke but I'm interesetd!

Quote Originally Posted by exterminator
    Sahir...I can understand what you might be going with..this must be a tough time for you... .. remember my words...never even take a single drag...you will get it again...
    Was never a heavy smoker. It usually took me 4 to 5 days to get through a pack of twenties. I think the health risk is insignificant in such quantities. I quit because of the smell.You stink when you come back from the smoking room. I got fed up of the complaints from the ladies. There is no limit to what we will do to please the ladies

"smoking can improve your health...smoke more"...this ads is organized by Anti-Smoker Organization in Antartica....

//when you hang out with your colleuges, it's hard to not to smoke...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

I do smoke. I used to drink and do some drugs, but I quit those about a year ago. Alot of my friends still do drugs, and they are complete burnouts, it takes them like 2 minutes to say hello, I look at them and I'm very glad I quit the drugs. I mean yea they were fun at first, but after a while got really boring. I quit drinking because I got really really really trahsed, and at about 2 a.m. I got called down to the police station in a different county, and was being charged with breaking and entering, but the cop couldn't understand me because I was still too drunk. The next day, I had the worst hangover, so I decided not to drink anymore. But I have no problem with drinking beer in moderation. I would just drink vodka and other hard liquors.
    "Windows programming is like going to the dentist: You know it's good for you, but no one likes doing it."
    - Andre LaMothe

DLL For Beginners(UPDATED)
    Please use CODE tags
    Rate me if I've helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsosuperhero
    . Alot of my friends still do drugs, and they are complete burnouts,
    chemical drugs are totally awful...
    go for more nature stuffs

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Never smoked and will never do, I don't really see anything interesting in it and I hate the smell.

JeffB
    CodeGuru VB FAQ Visual Basic Frequently Asked Questions
    VB Code color Tool to color your VB code on CodeGuru
    Before you post Importants informations to know before posting

I also smoke sigarettes but controlling myselft not exceeding 5 cigs per day. but on weekend ( sunday ) i usually not smoke because my parents did not know about that.
    A Person who is polite is given goodness and a person who is away from Politeness is away from Goodness.

NAUMAAN

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    chemical drugs are totally awful...
    go for more nature stuffs
    Yea I never did stuff like acid or anything, although I really could of, many times. I used to just smoke some pot and watch cartoons, they always would want to go to the mall or something, I'm like the mall sucks, I'll just stay here and watch some smurfs.
    "Windows programming is like going to the dentist: You know it's good for you, but no one likes doing it."
    - Andre LaMothe

DLL For Beginners(UPDATED)
    Please use CODE tags
    Rate me if I've helped.

I don't smoke, and never will... although I did try once when I was around 7 or 8 out of curiosity. I always ask my uncle to let me try it... but he always say "No" because I'm too young. But one day he got tired and gave me the cig he was smoking. I ended up coughing and coughing. After that, I didn't even think of trying it again. Plus the smell makes me dizzy too.

I commend those who are trying to quit. Keep it up!
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I dont, and I never will plus I hate those ppl who smoke in public places without any regard to other ppl.
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

Quote Originally Posted by ideru
    I dont, and I never will plus I hate those ppl who smoke in public places without any regard to other ppl.
    Oh yeah, that is so unpleasant.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Quote Originally Posted by ideru
    Exactly.
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

I Smoke Very Frequently.and i don't think it is bad and marcG warning is not for the health issue it's only because they paid millions of bugs to one lady whose lungs stop working due to smoking more.

and i think it's not bad.but only if u r not habitual i would always like to take a small break for 10 to 15 days in every 3 month
    Last edited by humptydumpty; November 15th, 2005 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by humptydumpty
    I Smoke Very Frequently.and i don't think it is bad and marcG warning is not for the health issue it's only because they paid millions of bugs to one lady whose lungs stop working due to smoking more.

and i think it's not bad.but only if u r not habitual i would always like to take a small break for 10 to 15 days in every 3 month

It has been scientifically shown that smoking is bad for your lungs and thus for your health. Just look at the lungs of someone that has smoked for a long time...
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

Quote Originally Posted by humptydumpty

Have you paid attention to the labels on the cigarettes pack?

EU was debating the introduction of a law that forces the companies that produce cigarettes to print on the pack pictures of sick people, x-rays, etc. to discourage smokers. This will be enforced in EU starting 2006, if I remember correctly.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast