CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Vb Programmer Wanted, Long Term Hire, Good Wage

iam looking for people who are good at programming in vb6, also they should know the basics of MS access. Iam looking to hire a reliable person for a couple of months, i will give 2-3 small easy tasks per week and i pay good. if you are intrested send me a message or email...

Re: Vb Programmer Wanted, Long Term Hire, Good Wage

You have PM's and email turned off. You can PM me with a little more info. I may have some free time.
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

I have VB experience. Please contact me to let me know more details. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yazoo
    iam looking for people who are good at programming in vb6, also they should know the basics of MS access. Iam looking to hire a reliable person for a couple of months, i will give 2-3 small easy tasks per week and i pay good. if you are intrested send me a message or email...

I have worked a lot of VB projects. Email me at mhauin@yahoo.com for details.

I have VB6 and Access experience. If you are still looking for someone, then email me at jamie_brite@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Smile Re: Vb Programmer Wanted, Long Term Hire, Good Wage

i have experience in doing projects using VB & Access. If u r interested u can mail me on vineethamv@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yazoo
    Hi, I have been working with Visual Basic6 + Crystal Report 8.5 + MS Access for 7 yrs.

if you are interested, let me know.
    thanks

kamal purbia

Hi,

I'm interested, I've been working with VB6 for more than 5 years now. You can contact me through this mail jessej3000@gmail.com or call me at 09283735310 or 639283735310.

Sincerely,

J

30+ years experience in software development, including ALL versions of VB and all versions of MS-Access as well as all versions of SQLServer [which now includes free editions, significantly more powerful than Access.

Feel free to PM with details for a rate quote.
    TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
    2008, 2009,2010
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is.

* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
    * How NOT to post a question here
    * Of course you read this carefully before you posted
    * Need homework help? Read this first

Cool Re: Vb Programmer Wanted, Long Term Hire, Good Wage

Hi,

Im interested, I've got 6 years experience with this language. Please email me more info: jessej9000<AT>gmail<DOT>com.

=)