CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: girls only...

Re: girls only...

yeah !!! they were, but i believe MrRee did some magic and cast some spells on er and now se has agreed to marry him again
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Amazing. Do you think his magic skills is related to the time he spent meditating??
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I always wanted to do similar magic but but could never accomplish. i have tried meditating much muhc muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more than what ree did
    i have a feelin it has do more with him starving rather than, meditating meditating and Ree hehehe seems like two parellel lines
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Hmm. Maybe it's a combination of both?
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

ehem...you girls really like gossips...it's like the butter and bread for you, eh?...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

Quote Originally Posted by mrRee
    ehem...you girls really like gossips...it's like the butter and bread for you, eh?...
    Look who's talking...

who? me?...norway!!....gossip isn't my daily food...it's reserved for the time of festival...

...???...
    ...don't blame me...when I smell nicc 'o' tyne...
    ...friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support..

hahah that would be the joke of the millenium
    - Sreehari

Sorry to make this thread "Phantom"
    But it was very interesting, . . . .

Hi girls, whazzup??? *Waving with my left hand* pss.pssss.psssshhhh. Just to show off my new diamond watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by mandeep2
    Sorry to make this thread "Phantom"
    But it was very interesting, . . . .

Hi girls, whazzup??? *Waving with my left hand* pss.pssss.psssshhhh. Just to show off my new diamond watch!!
    *Steals diamond watch*

God !!!
    pspsspsssshhh: diamonds are fake

How to attach 7 mice to my PC?

// I have one mouse for every day, every day i change my nail-polish color, and ya know, i need to use the matching color mouse also!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789