CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Happy Birthday gstercken

Thanks a lot, Sid, Marius and Ashwin for all those kind words... Again, the pleasure was all mine, and I greatly enjoyed this evening / weekend with you guys around.

I have now received some of the pictures sent by my sister- but they are not as good as those taken by Sid. And since Marius had the chuzpe to post a picture that was taken with Sid's camera (and which Sid kindly sent us via email yesterday), and Sid has until now refrained from posting more than one other of his photographs, I will just feel free to post a selection of the pictures taken by Sid.

Here's one more with Marius and me in a lively discussion, and it's also the proof that Ashwin has been there (he's the guy in the foreground with the blue shirt):
    Attached Images Attached Images  

@gstercken: Wow. It really looks like all of you had a great time.
    Btw, as what I have told both Sid and Cilu... those are really big wine glasses (referring to the first pic in this thread)...
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

I really like this one (it was taken the morning after the party when we left the hotel). Note the sign that the girls in the background are holding (it is hards to read due to limited camera resolution), but it reads: "We love Cilu!"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by gstercken
    I really like this one (it was taken the morning after the party when we left the hotel). Note the sign that the girls in the background are holding (it is hards to read due to limited camera resolution), but it reads: "We love Cilu!"
    I just ran that pic through some software that clarified that sign and it said "We love YSG", hmm...
    Here are the rules, you must obey them or the gender bender will get you.

And if you ever think of posting without code-tags, the evil monkey will come after you.

oh cilu has a fans club already?? way to go mr.cilu :thumbsup:
    *** Con Tu Adios, Te Llevas, Mi Corazon***

Traveling Encoder...

Great going, cilu.. You should've waved at your fans, at least.
    Last edited by cherish; May 7th, 2006 at 11:28 PM.
    A few friendly reminders:
    * Use Code Tags when posting code.
    * Rate good replies/post by clicking "Rate this Post" and leaving a positive feedback.
    * Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -- Albert Einstein

Nice pics guys
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

I can presume, they are students at Computer Science University of Stuttgart.
    And now, of course, new Codeguru members...
    Ovidiu
    "When in Rome, do as Romans do."
    My latest articles: https://codexpertro.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    @gstercken: Wow. It really looks like all of you had a great time.
    We did, indeed. Only missing on the guest list: Some CodeGuru member from the Middle of Nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by cherish
    Btw, as what I have told both Sid and Cilu... those are really big wine glasses (referring to the first pic in this thread)...
    Yes, but something was wrong with them: They kept getting empty in very short time...

Yes, but something was wrong with them: They kept getting empty in very short time...
    were they leakin ??
    - Sreehari
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    " Everybody is sent to Earth on a purpose. I am so Lagging behind that i won't die." – Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by MrBeans
    Oh so lot many things happened that night and the next day after I left...
    Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Oh, but you don't know what happened after I left Stuttgart.
    Well... I believe everybody is now curious to know what exactly happened... (Please post the source code, and don't forget to add code tags)

Quote Originally Posted by cilu
    Oh, but you don't know what happened after I left Stuttgart.
    There was bad weather in Timisoara and have landed in Iasi?
    Ovidiu
    "When in Rome, do as Romans do."
    My latest articles: https://codexpertro.wordpress.com/

Dear Mr. G:
    One more year I'm late. Since now is not appropiate to wish you a happy birthday I only can wish you to have lot and lot of happy birthdays. And also that every body here can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha
    He however left very early (similar complaint with Marius) and we perhaps could have chatted a lot more.
    Yeah you could be right but I was in the impression that we were nearing the end of the party that night and the next thing would be going to bed. So I thought I was better for me to leave by the last U-bahn available

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhartha
    BTW, Ashwin is sporting an all new look that suits him.
    Thanks for that Sid, I feel great now

BTW I remember Guido sis taking some photos of me...but I dont see them here...
    Guido if possible try and post them here.

As you can see, I could hardly resist not to laught. I signed so many autographs that my hand hurt afterwards.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast