I'm in need of assistance in fixing a report that I am creating for ClearQuest using Crystal Reports 10

I am having trouble finding a way to print reports with fields which contain multiple records. Each time I come accross such a situation and try to print the report, Crystal Reports creates a new report for each record that is different...

Example: I have a field named Contributors which contains a list of names such as the following:

John Connington
Hubert Fitzgerald
Franklin Bell
Thomas Carlton

When I go to create a Review Report for ClearQuest, I import the field information into Crystal Reports, drag and drop the field named Contributors into the new Review Report using the Insert Fields button, save the file, exit Crystal Reports, accept the changes in ClearQuest, and try to view a Review Record in Print Preview, I get four different report copies, everything being the same except for the Contributor field which displays the first 'Contributor: John Connington' in the first copy, the second copy with 'Contributor: Hubert Fitzgerald', and so on.

Is there some way to get all of the values of the Contributor field to appear in one report? I am trying to get them to look like this in one report:

Contributors:
John Connington
Hubert Fitzgerald
Franklin Bell
Thomas Carlton
Thanks in advance