I downloaded the DataStructures20.msi file from MSDN pages ( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...74(VS.80).aspx ) which has some OK examples of data structure (I`m interested only in graph alorithm though) use in C# 2.0 and I`m getting the

"Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Collection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Documents and Settings\Dani\My Documents\MSDN\DataStructures20\skmDataStructures2\NodeList.cs 15 32 skmDataStructures2"
"Warning 2 Reference to type 'System.Collections.Generic.Collection`1' claims it is defined in 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll', but it could not be found c:\Documents and Settings\Dani\My Documents\MSDN\DataStructures20\skmDataStructures2\bin\Release\skmDataStructures2.dll GraphTester"

and a few similar errors when building it.

I have C# 2005 Express and .NET framework 2.0 that comes bundled with it through the internet installation.
I`ve found out by contacting the author that the code was written using beta 2 version of Framework 2.0 and hence the errors.

He could not help me though, but I hope you can.
Is there a possibility of conversion? Some code changes?
What are your experiences with similar issues. Is it doable?