1) PLEASE edit your post to include code tags. It is covered in multiple FAQs and directly in my signature below.
2) What specific line does it get stuck at? What is the state of the variables?
TheCPUWizard is a registered trademark, all rights reserved. (If this post was helpful, please RATE it!)
2008, 2009 In theory, there is no difference between theory and paractice; in practice there is.
* Join the fight, refuse to respond to posts that contain code outside of [code] ... [/code] tags. See here for instructions
* How NOT to post a question here
* Of course you read this carefully before you posted
* Need homework help? Read this first
im not sure what line it gets stuck at but the state of the variables in ie is all good. In firefox if you click the submit button it doesn't put the variables through, it is like it is killing the ajax request because I cant click on any other liks to ajax functions. However if I hit enter instead of using the button it takes me to my home page (so it doesn't open up the contact.php file), but my vars are all in the url. ?????
1. You still haven't mentioned checking the Error Console for help as I mentioned in my first post.