CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Sharepoint section

Now a days thousends of developers are working with microsoft sharepoint.And there are thousends of issues regarding it.So i feel, that codeguru should introduce a section for Microsoft sharepoint in the discussions section.It will be really helpful for developers,because most people are new to sharepoint and there is not enough documentation available for sharepoint.So this can be really helpful for us.

Re: Sharepoint section

[ moved thread ]
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

Wink Re: Sharepoint section

Open a section about microsoft TFS better, because sharepoint is part of microsoft TFS.

Quote Originally Posted by zabc2000
    Open a section about microsoft TFS better, because sharepoint is part of microsoft TFS.
    SharePoint is working with a number of different areas within Microsoft, not just TFS.

shuvo - we would need a bunch of people to say they want such a forum and then to support it. Additionally, we'd need to see a number of Sharepoint questions asked in other forums areas on this site to show that people are really wanting to talk about it.

Brad!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------

Maybe people are not talking about it here because they dont see anything about sharepoint in codeguru.they dont think that,they will get answers here.Everyone is looking around in the sharepoint blogs.But as I know , that sharepoint based products has grabbed a huge market.So, obviously lot of people are working with it, and like me, searching in vain for answers.

If we followed your idea, then we would be stuck with hundreds of forums. That would be very unwise. As interest is shown, new forums are created.

I have yet to see substantial questions about SharePoint with the exception of yours.
    If the post was helpful...Rate it! Remember to use [code] or [php] tags.