CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Smile A new 2D mmorpg team! Intrested?

Greetings everyone, and thanks for reading!

I am currently setting up a brand new mmorpg team and that includes alot of work. I will be needing anything from programmers to graphics artists. The game should be an online role playing game with a whole world of adventures.

I'm checking out if there are any programmers out there willing to join a project like this, with no payment ofcourse.

I'm an experienced administrator from several big online communities (such as www.onrpg.com, www.otfans.net etc), and now I want to take it one step further... a fully working mmorpg. I also got many many years of experiences in web administration, PHP programming, SQL, CSS, HTML etc. Are you one of those who just wants to be in an own mmorpg team? Sign up now!

If anyone is intrested, reply in this thread and I'll start setting up everything!

Many Regards and I hope to see you soon,
    Andreas Saarva.
    Last edited by Joulyn; September 19th, 2007 at 02:33 AM.

Re: Setting up a new mmorpg team!

I'm very interested in getting involved with a MMO dev team as a Writer/ community Manager

e-mail: Michael.J.Pierce@gmail<dot>com

The <dot> is an anti spam measure. replace it with "."

Cool Re: Setting up a new mmorpg team!

Count me in,

I need more info: jessej9000<AT>gmail<dot>com

=)

i am a little interested in it
    but i am not in your country...
    emailme:macroideal<At>126<dot>com

I'm somewhat interested. You can send me an email at bluefox815<at>hotmail<dot>com if you have use for C++ or Java (I'm better at C++, and I also do some HTML/CSS, nothing visually like www.onrpg.com though) and I would also like some details if you send me an email.
    Last edited by Bluefox815; July 11th, 2008 at 12:59 AM.

Talking Re: Setting up a new mmorpg team!

I would LOVE to help set up an MMORPG. I've been dreaming about it. I have expirience in batch, basic, python, and i'd like to be part of programming or 3D animating. My email is bcgektek@gmail.com
    Also, is there any discrimination? Like will you not accept certain ages? Just wondering. Also, will i have to meet you personally? Because i would rather just do it by Skype or email.