Hi All,

I have a modal popup Declared as a panel on my form and use a small piece of javascript to display it.

The popup itself pops up fine and I've used this method before to use this control.

The difference this time is that I want to pre-populate the popup from my main form.

So in my Panel that makes up the popup I might have a label and from my main form (another panel on the same page) I set the value of this label. However when I come to display the panel, the value of the label has been lost.

So to help clarify I have the following Declared:

Code:
<cc1:ModalPopupExtender ID="mpeModifyRelationships" runat="server" PopupControlID="ModifyRelationships" TargetControlID="btnFake" BackgroundCssClass="modalBackground" CancelControlID="RelationshipCancelButton" >
</cc1:ModalPopupExtender>

<script type="text/javascript">

function showRelationShipPopup()
	{
		$get('<%=ModifyRelationships.ClientID %>').className = "modalpopup";
		$find('<%=mpeModifyRelationships.ClientID %>').show();
		return false;
	}

</script>

<asp:Panel ID="ModifyRelationships" runat="server" Height="500px" Width="1000px" BackColor="White" BorderStyle="Solid" CssClass="hidden" ScrollBars="Auto">
            <table>
                <tr>
                    <td>Attribute:&nbsp;<asp:Label ID="lblAttribute" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label></td>
The Function showRelationShipPopup is called from a button on the main panel, This initiates the popup.