These tools allow you to quickly generate C# or VB classes from an xsd file.
Here's what to do:
1) Open an xml file in Visual Studio
2) Create an xsd schema. ('XML\Create Schema')
3) If necessary, edit the schema file
4) Open a Visual Studio command window and run one of the tools
5) Edit the generate classes (if necessary)
Saving data from the class back to an Xml file is equally as easy.
NOTE: Feel free to hand edit the generated files (but understand if you regenerate them, your changes will be lost). I generally use the xsd.exe tool first and then hand edit. Xsd.exe will generate any collections using raw arrays (e.g. myField) which I don't like to use because users of the class need to always check for null in order to loop the items. So I hand edit and replace these arrays with generic List<>'s.
* The Perfect Platform for Game Developers: Android
Developing rich, high performance Android games from the ground up is a daunting task. Intel has provided Android developers with a number of tools that can be leveraged by Android game developers.
* The Best Reasons to Target Windows 8
Learn some of the best reasons why you should seriously consider bringing your Android mobile development expertise to bear on the Windows 8 platform.