CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

How to create a batch file for a java program?

I have a java project in JCreator and the project is organised into packages. I have also configured JCreator to provide 2 arguments to the main method when the project is executed.

I would want to create a batch file (.bat) for this project where the batch file can automatically use the arguments set in JCreator when the program runs.

How do I go about creating the batch file?

dlorde is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: How to create a batch file for a java program?

You can use any text editor to create a batch file. I guess you'd have to run the batch from JCreator if you want it to receive arguments from JCreator. You'll have to read the JCreator help to see if this is possible.

A most important, but also most elusive, aspect of any tool is its influence on the habits of those who train themselves in its use. If the tool is a programming language this influence is, whether we like it or not, an influence on our thinking habits.... A programming language is a tool that has profound influence on our thinking habits...
    E. Dijkstra
    Please use [CODE]...your code here...[/CODE] tags when posting code. If you get an error, please post the full error message and stack trace, if present.