Ok, so I'm using the Northwind Database (an example that comes with Microsoft Access, or you can download it from Microsoft) and creating a "front end" for it as kind of an experimental project to learn of database design/programming/access/etc.

The problem I'm encountering is that there seems to be a reference from the "Customers" table to the "Orders" table. When I click on my "delete" link to delete a row in the DataTable it works fine until my adapter.update() is called. Once that is called, I get a return error message saying:
OleDbException was unhandled
The record cannot be deleted or changed because table 'Orders' includes related records.
My Question is this: I can handle the OleDbException, but what I need to know is how to programmatically step through the 'Orders' table and delete any entry in reference to Customer table via CustomerID field. And also, how can I tell which tables support referential integrity with which other tables?

Btw, it is an ACCESS database and I'm using System.Data and System.Data.OleDb with a datatable/adapter/commandbuilder

Any help would be appreciated.
- dizuane