I have a DataGridView with several columns that are all added at runtime. Some of the columns are also DataBound at runtime too. Now this has been working great but since I added a ComboBoxColumn, it won't save!

I get the error:
Parameter @7 has no default value
This is the ComboBoxColumn. The code I am using to save is:
Code:
 If ExcelYear = "7" Then
                Dim MyExcelConnection As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection _
                ("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=S:\Penalty Points\08-09\Year 7 2008-09.xls;Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=Yes;IMEX=0""")
                MyExcelConnection.Open()
                With myInsertCommand
                    .CommandText = "Insert INTO [Sheet1$] ([StudentId],[StudentName],[ClassGrp],[TheDate],[Merits],[Demerits],[Penalty],[Lesson]," + _
                                        "[TeachingGrp],[Staff],[Description],[Action],[MeritType]) VALUES(@1,@2,@3,@4,@5,@6,@7,@8,@9,@10,@11,@12,@13)"
                    .CommandType = CommandType.Text
                    .Connection = MyExcelConnection
                    For Each Row As DataGridViewRow In DataGridView1.Rows
                        For Col As Int32 = 1 To Row.Cells.Count
                            .Parameters.Add(New OleDb.OleDbParameter("@" & Col, OleDb.OleDbType.Char)).Value = CStr(Row.Cells(Col - 1).Value)
                        Next Col
                        .ExecuteNonQuery()
                        .Parameters.Clear()
                    Next
                End With
                MyExcelConnection.Close()
                MyExcelConnection.Dispose()
                MyExcelConnection = Nothing
Is it something to do with the code and column type that is stopping it from saving? I have tried both selecting values for each of the rows with the ComboBox and also have set .DefaultCellStyle.NullValue = "0" incase the user doesn't select a value.

Any ideas?

Cheers