August 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
PE Explorer 1.99 R4 - - Executable File Editor and Disassembler
Heaventools announces the release of PE Explorer 1.99 R4.
PE Explorer offers static analysis and editing tools for exploring and editing the contents of EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, and other 32-bit executable file formats. Functions include disassembly and modification of properties of executable files. Enjoy the comfort of being able to have all the necessary tools in one simple, clean interface.
What you can do with PE Explorer:
- See what's inside an executable
- Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs
- Track down what a program accesses and which DLLs are called
- Understand the way a program works and interacts
- Validate and verify signed PE files
- Special support for Delphi applications
- Open UPX-, Upack- and NsPack-compressed files seamlessly in PE Explorer, without long workarounds.
- Export/Import Viewer
- API Function Syntax Lookup
- Visual Resource Editor
- Section Editor
- Fast Win32 Disassembler
- Strip Tools
- Digital Signature Viewer
- Dependency Scanner
- Automatic UPX, Upack and NsPack unpacking
For an overview about new and existing features, please see:
You can download the latest PE Explorer from:
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!