CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Want to start working with spring.....

I have installed MyEclipse in my computer and now i want to start working with spring. From where can i start. I only know that spring is a framework and nothing more. What application does it supports? Which type application it builds?

I have heard that it has some relationship with java beans. I also dont know java beans, so how can i start working with spring.

Is there any settings i have to make in myEclipse to build spring application.
    Please give me steps to print "Hello World!" using spring...

Re: Want to start working with spring.....

Quote Originally Posted by junaidjee
    I have installed MyEclipse in my computer and now i want to start working with spring. From where can i start. I only know that spring is a framework and nothing more. What application does it supports? Which type application it builds?

I have heard that it has some relationship with java beans. I also dont know java beans, so how can i start working with spring.

Is there any settings i have to make in myEclipse to build spring application.
    Please give me steps to print "Hello World!" using spring...
    The real question you should be asking yourself is "why do I want to use Spring?" If you do not know what it is used for or how to use it at all, then what do you need it for? You should really stick to the SDK as much as possible and use 3rd party tools only when you actually NEED one.

You must first have a problem to solve and THEN chose the right tool for the job. Try googling Java and Spring, there are oh about 648,000 web sites to start from. There are many good tutorials out there.