November 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Save PowerPoint presentation to PDF PPT to PDF
Whats new in this release?
Aspose.Slides for .NET v184.108.40.206 has now developed its own PDF rendering engine which enables you to save your PowerPoint presentations to PDF (PPT to PDF).
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It allows you saving PowerPoint PPT slides to PDF and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other supported features include adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles and ellipses and save your presentations as Streams or SVG format.
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!