November 12th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Compile ActionScript into Flash files using Aspose.Flash
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET v126.96.36.199 now makes it possible compiling ActionScript into Flash files. This release also extends multimedia support as well.
More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash® management component allowing dynamically manipulating and generating Flash® content directly from .Net applications. It provides support for ActionScript and allows you to create, parse and modify existing flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!