November 12th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Using Smart Tags in DOC, OOXML, RTF & WordML documents
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for .NET v22.214.171.124 now supports using smart tags in DOC, OOXML, RTF and WordML documents. It also enables you converting OpenDocument - ODT to and from Word documents.
About Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include smart tags, document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features and support of OOXML, DOCX, DOC, WordML, ODT, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, TXT and PDF formats. It supports Windows Vista and 64-bit operating systems. Also use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!