November 3rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
An ambitious Philadelphia based start up urgently needs a senior J2ME/ Mobile application developer for a product that can take the cell phone industry to the next level. Applicants must demonstrate skills in Design/Develop mobile applications in J2ME, Linux Google Android, strong server side development skills, Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW), Mobile markup languages (XHTML/CHTML/WAP), JSR75/JSR120/JSR135/JSR172/JSR205.
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required (MS degree preferred)
• 2-3 years of mobile application programming experience.
• A minimum of 1.5-2 years recent J2ME experience developing advanced, network-aware applications on mobile devices.
• Experience with Linux or latest Google Android platform is desirable.
• Must have broad experience across multiple programming languages on both mobile client and server applications.
• Must understand differences in mobile platform implementation.
• Experience with deploying production mobile applications on major carriers.
• Experience with mobile markup languages such as XHTML/CHTML/WAP.
• Experience with JSR75, JSR120, JSR135, JSR172, JSR205 is desirable.
• Experience working in a start-up environment where ground up development with very few requirements is the norm.
Compensation no bar for the right candidate.
Interested in becoming part of this exciting team? Follow the link below.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!