December 1st, 2008, 04:55 PM
[JOB] Software Engineer, Chicago - Relo | 70-90k
Job Title: Software Engineer (1-3 years experience)
Location: Chicago, IL - Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: 70-90k (more for top-notch candidates)
Our client is a diversified financial institution specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. They are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, they take pride in serving the interests of both their clients and colleagues.
You will build custom, trading applications for a leader in the industry, working with a team of top technology professionals, interacting with senior partners and traders, and maintaining the systems that you design, build, test and deploy.
Financial experience preferred, but not required.
* Perform full life-cycle development of trading applications using C++, C#, SQL, and other languages
* Work with traders to determine application requirements
* Integrate custom systems with trading exchanges and market data vendors
* Support and maintain software
* Bachelorís degree in computer science or computer engineering
* History of academic excellence, with a minimum 3.0 GPA
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design and development
* Knowledge of C++, C#, the .NET framework, and SQL is preferred, but not required
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Desire to work in a team environment
* Interest in financial markets
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
Capital Markets Placement
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!