December 1st, 2008, 11:43 AM
Add barcode images to WPF applications using Aspose.BarCode
What's new in this release?
Aspose.BarCode for .NET v188.8.131.52 now supports adding barcode images to WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) applications. It supports many linear and 2D barocde symbologies and you can integrate it with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 products as well.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!