December 5th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Convert Word documents to PDF, Print & Render Word DOCs to images
What’s new in this release?
This mega release of Aspose.Words for .NET v6.0 includes support of lots of new features. It enables you to print, rendering images and converting Word documents to PDF directly without using any other library. This release also makes sure opening and saving Word documents from and to MHTML format with full support of DrawingML format also. The export of Word documents to EPUB format is also supported within this version of Aspose.Words but currently it is in beta phase.
Key Features in Aspose.Words for .NET [Version 6.0]
- Convert Word documents to PDF directly
- Full DrawingML support
- Open and Save Word documents from and to MHTML format
- Print Word documents
- Render Word documents to Images
- Export Word documents to EPUB format (Beta)
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using MS Word. Other features include smart tags, document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, DrawingML and support of EPUB, OOXML, DOCX, DOC, WordML, ODT, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, TXT and PDF formats. It supports printing and rendering Word documents to images. Also use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Last edited by aspose_seo; December 5th, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
Reason: spell mistake
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!