Hi,

Hope you working well. I am looking for Sr. Programmer Analyst in Seattle,WA

Job Title Senior Programmer Analyst (Perm)Job Location Seattle, WAJob Description Our client is seeking a motivated Sr. Programmer Analyst to perform complex analysis and programming tasks in support of Oracle Enterprise applications. You will gather user requirements and coordinate with systems specifications and flow documentation to prepare scope documents and technical specifications; code, debug, and move applications from a development environment, through testing, acceptance and into production; and assist the Project Lead on large-scale or complex projects. Support other department systems.Required Qualifications
Strong verbal and written skills. Comfortable with MS Word for producing written documentation.
Strong Oracle developer skills using Developer 6i (reports/forms, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader and Toad against an Oracle database at release 9i or above.
Comfortable with Linux operating system development, including vi and shell scripts (Red Hat Linux is preferred).
Strong analytical skills for requirements-gathering and solution proposals.
BS Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent.
5-7 years experience within industry as a Developer. Desired Qualifications Custom development experience within the Oracle applications environment.

If you are interest, please send email to jnash1978#gmail.com or apply: Sr. Programmer Analyst in Seattle,WA, thanks.

-John