January 1st, 2009, 07:42 AM
Delete and replace images in PDF, Remove digital signatures from PDF
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v.3.3 now allows you to delete and replace images in PDF files. It also supports editing comments (annotations), removing digital signatures and also enables you to add multi-line text in AcroForm and XfaForm as well.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component to edit existing PDFs supporting window forms and ASP.NET applications. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports XFA, adding CJK font in form field, bookmarks, PDF stamp creation, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, append pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!