CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Which Java UI for displaying Data from Db Server

Hi all,
    I'm Sandeep and I'm designing a User Interface in Java. I see that JSwing is good for stand alone applications, JSP, Struts in terms with WebBrowser Display. Now my question is the application which I'm developing must be used by an organization. So its not like everytime I run the program manually from some IDE and find out the result. I need it like some MyComputer ICON and once I click it the User interface must open with which they can use it. Which is the best one to develop this in Java technologies? Please help me out!

Thanks in advance!

- Sandeep S

Re: Which Java UI for displaying Data from Db Server

Firstly this is not a Java Forum , you are posting in a Wrong Forum, I have used Java in my School days before .NET was there. But i think you want to create some setup project that will allow you to install your Java Program. Google it mybe you will find it i cant remember how we use to run our program, but all i know we use to run them from the command prompts after compilatation , i think use must use java <nameofyourprogram.java> and it will work, see am not sure
    Few companies that installed computers to reduce the employment of clerks have realized their expectations.... They now need more and more expensive clerks even though they call them "Developers" or "Programmers."