January 5th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Aspose.Total for .NET Q4 2008 Released
What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q4 2008?
This final Q4 2008 release of Aspose.Total for .NET components suite shows you a detailed quarterly summary of newly supported features and other in-time bug fixes. Let me mark some of these important features below.
- Aspose.Words allows direct conversion to PDF documents. It also supports MHTML, DrawingML and EPUB export.
- Aspose.Cells enables reading and writing XLTM and XLMX document formats.
- Aspose.Pdf now fully supports PDF/A-1.
- Aspose.Slides supports converting Metafiles to PNG images. It has also improved its PDF rendering engine for quality of transparent JPEG images to PDF.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows deleting and replacing images from PDF documents.
- Aspose.BarCode supports Application Identifier (AI) for EAN 128 barcodes generation.
- Aspose.Network enables listing mail messages on Exchange Server by message ID.
- Aspose.Workflow provides ODP.NET support for .NET 3.5.
- Aspose.Form supports multiple new controls like: Inline Image control, InkPicture control, Downlevel Mode rendering for XmlFormView Control and Linked Image controls.
- Aspose.Flash allows you to compile ActionScript Flash.
More about Aspose.Total for .NET
Aspose.Total is a suite of 19 powerful and widely used .NET components that enables you to programmatically manage your business applications like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Editor, Project, InfoPath and Flash. Aspose.Total also contains components for Charting, Email, Spell checking, Barcode creation, Ad hoc query generation, Recurrence patterns, Network protocols, extending ASP.NET and Workflow. It is compiled on daily basis to contain all existing and potential components released by Aspose.
- What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q4 2008.
- Homepage of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- View the demos of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Total for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Total for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.