OK, I am looking into building a game, which is turn based, with limited Graphics, to initially start off with. And I need some advice before I start this, firstly to know if it is possible with my current skills, and secondly, the best way to go about this.

My current experience with programming languages is Visual Basic 6, and to a lesser extent, but still fairly decent knowledge of Visual Basic.NET. I would like to know what would be the best language to create a game of this kind. I've been doing some research and I am torn between using ASP.NET and PHP. Both have pro's and cons, so I would like some professional advice. I'd have plenty of time to learn a new language along with my current studies of VB.NET. Any other good languages are welcome, and not restricted to the two above.

Lastly, I'll try to make this short . What Key points would this game need, in regards to picking a Host, for example how many Databases would I need, would I need multiple separate ones, or could I condense many into just one?
What Space would be required to host the game itself, would it exceed 250MB, with 8GB Bandwidth, with 100 - 200 regular users? There are going to be a few pictures, logos, backgrounds etc...

I know I had alot of writing, but any help would be appreciated. If you need more details, just post here and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks in Advance