January 15th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Barcode recognition on J2ME with new symbologies via Aspose.BarCode
What's new in this release?
Aspose.BarCode now supports J2SE, J2EE and J2ME with many new barcode recognition symbologies for J2ME. These symbologies include UPCE, UPCA, Postal barcodes recognition, Planet, Postnet, Australia Post 4-state barcode and USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (USPS OneCode).
About Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, MacroPDF417, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
- How to scan a barcode from a picture?
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!