CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Source Code Needed

Hi.....

Currently I am using Visual Studio .Net 2005, I am using the Windows Form Applications in Visual Cpp ( CLR) ,

Can any on send me the link to such a source which may contain all the basic contorl sample examples , like Button, List Box , Forms, Events.......,

Secondly, I am unable to find the Event Combobox for selecting the events similar to the events available events in visual basic 6 events selector, is there any way to select events and write the code against particular event in visual studio .net.

aijaz.

Re: Source Code Needed

With regards the events, drag & drop any control onto a form (e.g. textbox), right click, go properties and click the lightning symbol at the top of the properties window.

If you're writing UI you really should use C# - the C++/CLI forms editor is flaky from my experience and the code it generates is messy compared to C# which produces the code in a seperate partial class file.

I'd recommend buying a book too to teach you C#. It'll have examples of building up forms.

Darwen.
    Last edited by darwen; January 18th, 2009 at 04:49 AM.
    www.pinvoker.com - PInvoker - the .NET PInvoke Interface Exporter for C++ Dlls.