January 21st, 2009, 05:26 PM
Read and Save Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM files using Aspose.Cells
What’s new in this release?
This major release of Aspose.Cells for Java v2.0.0 announces enhanced support for Excel 2007 file format. Now you can easily read and save Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM files, manipulate charts in Excel 97-2003 template files and process drawing objects such as Shapes, Charts etc. in Excel 2007 format.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and further supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
- How to open Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM files.
- How to save Excel 2007 XLSM, XLTX, XLTM files.
- How to convert Excel to PDF file.
- How to add borders to Cells.
- How to insert or extract OLE Objects to and from Worksheet.
- How to copy and move worksheets.
- List of supported formulas and functions by Aspose.Cells.
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- View demos of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.